Wednesday, January 11, 2012

What a wonderful trip for 10 Days

Day 3 .. 1st Jan 2012 - Happy New Year ... ^.^
We've visited a nice cafe at 台北市武昌, followed by dd's favorite place "camera district", Gundam store which showcase all Gundam followed by Mala Steamboat 麻辣火鍋 at Ximending. that's not the end, we catch our first movie when we travel oversea.  

DD brought me to a nice place for lunch at Cafe Astoria Confectionary 明星咖啡館 located at 台北市武昌街一段5號2樓 this cafe has been around since 1949. I love the ambiance and the Russian Doll display.  Their famous in their Russian soft candy and Mazurka核桃糕 and Astoria Pineapple Tart . Do visit the the confectionery for these dessert. 
We don't go there for dessert. DD brought me there for lunch. We had a wonderful time in Astoria enjoying the food & took many pictures in the cafe. DD thank you for bringing me to this great place. We both enjoyed the food which was served. 
Too bad dd don't take beef, otherwise I think he will love it too. It's so juicy & tender. Love the combination with Seafood & mashed Potato. Seafood Spagetti was great too. Seafood are so fresh and pasta was well cooked too.   
After a great lunch, we walk around at the camera district. Sweet dd bought me a beautiful camera strap in pink with white polkadot for my S95 which was bought by him too. DD busy asking query about the Lens  for his new baby 7D while I hang over my new strap & took a pic. Hehe .. 
We walk around & went Shin Kong Mitsukoshi新光越 before visiting Gundam. Outisde the Gundam store there's a few shops that sell cute things too.
This is one of the favorite toy for dd. I know nuts about this toy but at least I own one. Cause it's cute and long hair so dd bought one for me in the past & assemble for me too. . Haha ... We're tracking our time cause we make reservation for 麻辣火鍋 ..
Here we are..  鍋大爺@西門丁.. 
They cater wide range of food. From various of mushrooms, shabu shabu pork slices, Seafood, Slices Cake, Jelly, Pudding, Fresh Fruit Juices, Beer and Haagen Dazs Ice Cream. This is part of the buffet. The price you're paying is so super worth it. Their soup base are very yummie too. DD had quite a lot. But not for me. Cause I'm quite full at point of time. But still, we enjoy the steamboat session together. 
That's not all!! Cause time allows so dd decided to catch a movie. We bought ticket for Mission Impossible 4 Ghost Protocol. We bought ticket with a combo which comes with 2 drinks & a popcorn. Our very first movie when we travel together. 
Couldn't resist & bought a pack of guava from 西門丁on our way back to the hotel. Hehe .. This is my fav fruit cause it's very sweet & juciy. Yum Yum Yum .. 
It's getting late, will cont tar again ... Good night ...

No comments:

Post a Comment