Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Day 43

Today has been another happy day for me. Though there's up & down at work, I'm not afraid anymore. 
Cause my secret is there to give me energy till the day arrive.
I have a great lunch with my Kaki & gotten my early BD present. She has chosen something for me which I really like! Wristlet pouch with printed butterflies & the vintage feel combo is prefect. But I will only start using this after my secret day is reveal. 
Like I mentioned before, this years's BD is different from the past which I had spend. This year I really happy celebrating with the people whom I really closed with. My dearly ferns & loves one. With their thoughtfulness & sweetness, I'm really delighted. Still wanna thank them. 

We didn't really manage to catch up much. Cause he was busy lending a listening ear, listening to their grief... But hope dd take good care of himself cause the weather has turn colder comparing to the days he were there. Take care sweetheart. 

No comments:

Post a Comment