Saturday, September 24, 2011

Standby, Action, Camera workshop with PP

This was like a Fast & Furious Workshop with my Scrappy Pal. 
But there may be student which doesn't like attending class like this cause too many cutting required & steps to follow... Like for today, in order to complete this project, it was break into 7 parts in order to complete. But I find it Fun & Exciting!!!  Love the idea of how this was created. I'm going to create a smaller version & made with love for her... 
If you love to learn more techniques, try PP's class in future.  
She has a new class coming up next month in October. Check out her blog for some preview (PP's blog link). Stay Tune with MWL newsletter or their website on 1st Oct. I'd claim, you gotta try this upcoming class. Creating an album from scrap & binding using Zutter in different ways. 
Check out today's project with I've completed!
" I'm the Director for this Production " ◕‿◕  
Polarize was taken with my Scrappy Land Pals - Love Love Love ... PP & TJ

No comments:

Post a Comment