Sunday, September 25, 2011

Shopping with my Pal ...

Today's weather was extremely hot in the afternoon. I pity my baby walking with me to the petshop. I was telling TJ, can you imagine, I'm already feeling so hot!!! I'm wondering how would she feel. Think it's even hotter than I am cause she has 2 coats of fur ... How I wish there's season in Singapore. 
But still, hot weather doesn't stop us from going out... This week we only been to a few places. 
We went for Popeye lunch at Orchard Station, Muji ( @ ION), Daiso (@ PS), a place that's important for a scrapper if you're in PS ...  it's MWL ... Hahaha ... Shopping!!! 
What would you do & start before picking them in the basket?
You will Look, Take, Feel, Think, then... you will place them in the shopping basket !!!!  
Because we've too much things which we've already own, we will run thru' our basket an ensure these are what we need & eliminate those which we do not need before proceeding to the check out point.
It was another fun afternoon going out with TJ. Thank you TJ for your accompanied. It has been great having you as my friend. Just like the card which I made for you. 
Cheers !!!!
Forgot to take a pic before giving to TJ. 
Thanks for the Pic TJ. 

No comments:

Post a Comment