Sunday, September 25, 2011

Day 66

Should I say time flies ??? DD has been in Rockhampton for 10 days. 
Another 65 more days to go before I'm get to see him .. Thou' he's far but I can always feel he's near ...  ◕‿◕ 
After the past 2 days of F1 Fast & Furious Raced, finally today is the Final Race. Guess what!!!
DD was also catching the final race there. But he must have fallen asleep before the last lap complete.  
It has been another tough day for dd. Having himself got burnt under the hot sun while he's working. He's must be feeling uneasy right now. Tough in the day but enjoying good food in the evening & I feel it's a form of balancing. Hope dd have a great time enjoying the great food over the dinner. I felt hungry when I'm looking at the steak which his colleague had ordered. I believe dd must have ordered chicken instead cause he doesn't take beef. Haha ...    
 Hope dd will be well from his sun-burnt soon.. 
A little song for you to playback ... Good Night ...
Check out these Yummie Food !!!! I'm feeling hungry right now ...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment