Sunday, July 31, 2011

My New Love from Crate Paper - Emma's Shoppe

This is my new LOVE.. " EMMA's SHOOPE " .. I'm hunting around in States to get this. 
Guess what !!!!! 
I found it from Scrapy Land & the official website of Crate Paper. Pending for their reply if they still have the entire range..  
If I manage to get them,  I'm going to complete a whimsical, shabby-sweet mini book using all the beautiful design papers, layering stickers, journaling, techniques, pretty tags and pull out pages for my photos... Yuppie !!!

Inspiration of "Emma's Shoppe"
When I was trying to think of the concept of our girl collection I kept thinking of those old vintage (pink) girl kitchens and of course my daughter. I decided we needed Girl Vintage with a lot of pink and color! But mostly I looked around my little girls room and sure enough I found the best inspiration there... PRETTY FLOWERS. So for the flower inspiration we can thank my 3 year old daughter Addison. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment