Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Photoframe Accordion with MT tapes

An accordion album on a photo frame. This design was simply inspirited by my dear friend PP. 
I made this specially for my boss's belated b'day present & accompanied by a hand made soap by myself.

3D Rose was made out of my new MT collection of Le Paris by Cavallini & Co. Made use of this tapes to paste over the Roses & all around the frame. The result was Fantastic! I really love it! 

Do check out all this MT tapes from Made With Love, Paper Market & Laines. 
I would claim this is a must have. I'm going to bring some of this MT tapes along when I'm traveling for the upcoming trip. Journal about the whole journey. That's gotta be really memorable. I would love to thanks my Scrappie Pal, Leela for sharing with me what to bring & the size of the travelogue to be. 

No comments:

Post a Comment