Sunday, November 6, 2011

Baby Moments

It's another Baby Shower for the month. 
Finally I managed to finished 2 Baby Album for the October Babies. One is for my sis & the other is for my colleague. 
BABY STEPS :
This is specially made for my little niece, Victoria.
This project was made out of the collection from SIMPLE STORIES, Baby Steps.
Something special about this album was the way how this album has been zutter. Instead of the usual zutter from outside, this has been made in a reverse direction (inside). 
Love how this has been created. I got to learn this from PP's workshop from MWL which I've attended in Oct. Don't you think this is a brilliant idea? 
Album 2:
This project was made specially for my colleague's baby girl Rachel.

I made used of the pattern papers from PEBBLES and SIMPLE STORIES collection.
The combination were just prefect for a baby girl. 
I love how the 5" x 6" album fits perfectly in this medium size luaggage. 
Gotta get more of these for my stash. 
It was fun making this album. Simple & easy to make. 
You should try this out too...  

No comments:

Post a Comment