Sunday, October 16, 2011

Day 47/46

How did everyone spend your TGIF yesterday? 
I had fun workshop with PP at MWL. I attended Dear Baby class. That album was specially made for my sis. But it's only 70% complete. Once completed. I'm going to give it to her as a special gift with all her memorable inside. Beside attending class which I had so much fun, I received a good news too. Finally.. "I got it" Something which I'm looking forward for the last 2weeks. I treasure this great opportunity from this special someone. Am looking forward to the day we start this day together hand in hand. 

Today was a RaRa night for me & 2 girlies. We had so much fun out there from evening till the clock strike 12. We went Saboten @ Millienia Walk Parco for Dinner followed by Cookie Museum @ Esplanade. Too varies of pictures. Great Great Fun!!! Gotta get some sleep ..
Shall cont. tmr ... night night ...


No comments:

Post a Comment