Sunday, October 2, 2011

Day 60

Dd is better compared to the past few days. But hopefully he will recover soon. 
He has been enjoying himself in the evening watching soccer after his dinner. DD gotta work tomorrow even though it is Sunday. Well, besides the hot weather, he's coping well over the past 2 weeks. 

As for me, it is the last day of 45%  at MWL. I couldn't resist and met up with my pal for the final grab. As we buy frequently, nothing much grab our attention this time. And I gave Eclips machine a miss, even though it's such a great deal at 45%. 
The original price is $1099 & it's only $605 after discount. Due to insufficient space to store,  I have no choice but to give up. 
But I will be bringing her home on the day when I go to NYC! Eclips! You gotta wait for me! When there is a will, there is a way!
Yuppie !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment