Thursday, September 22, 2011

My Scrappy Land Fav. PP ...

This bottle was filled with love & was made by my dear friend PP .. Love Love... Thank You PP .. 

Hmmmmm ... ◕‿◕ How should I start to describe about her .... 

PP is one of the DT from MWL. I get to know more about her was thru my pal Junni.
I started to like about her in person as time goes by. I'd claim she a very thoughtful lady, sweet, patience, soft spoken, creative & also a wonderful Mummy of Sean"her dearly son"
She's is also one of my Fav. Scrapper Idol too. She can simply turn a project out in just a breeze without much planning & thinking. Don't you think she's Genius? By attending her workshop, I've learn alot too. Making use of what she have taught in the class & remake them as a gift for my friends too. 

PP loves scrapbooking, photo shooting, scrapping about her son Sean & many more... 
PP has a hobby & that is ... Collecting MT Masking Tapes. She have simply own 100 over tapes in her house. Can you imagine ?? But she really made full used of her tapes so it's worth it. At time you just couldn't resist when you found something which you're so in love. So I can understand. 
After attending one of her workshop & really have fun scrapping with MT tapes. Right now, I've started to collect & looking out for more interesting MTs. 
WARNING: It's like drug addict. Once you started & you hardly can stop. But it's a healthy one !!!! Hahaha!!!!

This is one of my fav. pal in the scrapper's land ... PP ◕‿◕


No comments:

Post a Comment