Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Day 71

It was a hot day in Rockhampton today. But it's a rainy day here. It's really opposite way. 
Today there's more set up & fixing of all the necessary thing for the up coming week. So meaning from 23rd onwards, it's going to be a super busy busy day for them. During the driving orientation some pic was  captured. I realize there's many huge stand alone stores in town. How I wish SG has more of this kind of stores & open late nights .. ◕‿◕
No Supermarket day meaning no Paddington ... Haha ...
I'm waiting patiently for dd to show me more pic of the paddington boots ..
But I think the pokadots are cute thou' ... hehe   
This evening's connection was not as good. Network tends to disconnect on & off. "Sigh" But we still manage to catch up our everyday chatting ..
So what's for dinner tonight?
 No home cook food from the team today. Instead of cooking themselves, there's a cook who prepares their food, for the upcoming days.. Lucky!!! But I'm wondering how does the food taste & menu ...
DD was too hungry & forgot to share pictures with us. Think he must be super duper hungry for tonight.
Hahahaha ...
  

No comments:

Post a Comment