Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Day 63

Today was more like a rest & relax day for dd .. He drive around & went to a big Pet Shop! 
It's Rocky Pet World. Wow!! It's humogous in there. How I wish I'm able to be there & visit the store. 
It must be a bright sunny afternoon when dd is there. Cause most of the puppies were sleeping taking their afternoon nap. So cute.. I believe dd must be enjoying himself this afternoon.. So happy for him but yet I hope dd will take good care of himself too. Cause he had a sore throat.     
It's not just an happy day for dd but an unforgettable day for me.. I'm gotta mark this date down. 
When I got home this evening, I receive a big package in my room. Guess what ??? It was a new iMac .. I'm so touched & teared when dd drop me a msg .. "SURPRISE!!! " It's really heartfelt. Never do I expect to receive such a surprise before. It's really indescribable.
I'd say, he has been really sweet & thoughtful. Knowing my Mac broke down & arranged a new one delivered to me in a breeze even though he is in Rockhampton. Just wanna say, thank you very much dd..

No comments:

Post a Comment