Monday, August 22, 2011

Crate Paper - Farmhouse Collection

Crate Paper Lover ... 
The new collection of Farmhouse will be available in Made With Love (MWL)  this Thurday.
These collection is awesome. Perhaps, I'm a Crate Paper fan so I'm will not missed any of their latest collection.
I had missed Emma's Shoppe Collection earlier. I was really upset & was hunting around for this collection. Unfortunately, die cut & embellishment were sold out & I manage to find the pattern papers. Without hesitating, I grab all the pattern paper 2 of each per design. ;)
I believe this collection will be sold like Hotcakes. And Chipboards will be the first to be gone. 
Do not hesitate but run down to Made With Love (MWL) & purchase this awesome collection.   
Cheers ..

Credit of images & information are from the official website of Crate Paper

No comments:

Post a Comment