Friday, June 17, 2011

My Scrapbooking Workshop

Hi Lovely People,

Sorry for the late reply to those who have drop me a mail. But I have replied to all.. :)

How's everyone out there.. I've been really busy for the past few weeks, not just about work, but also other things which I'm currently doing..  

Just conducted a Fun class with a group of Children last weekend. This class was really meaningful. Meeting up with so many pretty & adorable girlies. Was not very comfortable over the initial stage, but I manage to adjust myself by gelling with the kids !!! They are really fun lovely.. 

Everyone were excited before the class start, it's because they can't wait to open up the pre-pack kits which was left on their table. 

When the class started, all the girlies concentrating pasting, folder, sticking & embellished their albums. I'd claim it was a meaningful day which I had spent over last weekend.

Check out the following project which I have created for this special day for the adorable b'day girl's party.

No comments:

Post a Comment