Saturday, January 22, 2011

Making Memories Slice Machine & Design Cards










Hi Lovely Scrappers,

Pre-owned Slice Cordless Digital Machine from Making Memories for SALE!!! It works GREAT for Scrapbooking Fans ... " FUN FUN FUN "  

I've collected some design cards from Slice and most of the design card was brand new. I I'd claim it's 98% NEW and I hardly used for this machine.

Q: Why do I want to sell this machine? 

A: All scrappers will love to own as many machine as possible. But I'd rather sell it to other scrapper which they can play around with it creating various projects. Cause I have own a 4 different machine  home which I would think someone out there may like to own a Slicw machine.
Check out the following Link & you'll get the answer. Why Slice?


Website: www.youtube.com/watch?v=N9hAYS47jQk

Each Design cards are Retailing @ $89.90 and the Slice Cordless Machine @ $399.00 


I'm selling my Pre-Owned Making Memories Slice Machine + Design Cards + New set of Blades @ $580.00 including SG Post Courier Services

** This special deal will be accompanied with 9 design cards( worth more than $700.00) What more can I say? I would claim this is a great deal! Usual price getting all these item will cost you more than $1000.00 )










 






No comments:

Post a Comment