Saturday, June 9, 2012

My Bakes ... Studying for Great Recipe for Tweaking

I love searching for nice & great music while I'm surfing or studying thru my bakery books that I've bought recently. 
I do not have many copies of books about baking. Unlike now... Buying more baking books became my hobby..  Searching for the best recipe thru different books & making a comparison on the ingredient & tweak! But of cause after tweaking it will be baking trial time ^.^

I would claim I'm still in midst of searching for the best of the best recipe for My SugarLaneCuppies. I'm very thankful for my friends who have help to spread thru words of mouth, more people are placing orders from me since last month. 

I will explore even deeper for a better recipe and create my own signature cuppies or cake. The following song is to tell myself I won't give up even if there is any set back. 

I Wont Give Up - Jason Mraz (Cover by Tiffany Alvord )

The following lovely song is specially dedicate to all the lovely people out there.
x0x0 ...

The One That Got Away - Katy Perry (Cover by Tiffany Alvord & Chester See)

No comments:

Post a Comment