Tuesday, May 15, 2012

My Bakes .... Rilakuma Devils Chocolate Fondant Cupcakes

Hehe ... Finally I'm back into blogging again.. This time round, I'm not talking about fashion or scrapping. I'm back with my past hobby. Which is BAKING !!!!

In the past I used to bake but stopped for almost 3years. But I'm back into baking again. 
Everything just start off from a little Cupcake Machine which my sweetheart brought back from Aust during his trip. The machine was kept in the store room for almost 3mths but finally it was unwrapped before Easter Day. I'm in charge to bring cupcakes on that day so I decided to bake. I'm so delighted when the cuppies turn out looking great! From there on I made up my mind to start of my bakes again.

I start to bake different flavor almost everyday. The more I baked the happier I am. 
Beside baking I have a few great people around me to try my bakes and give me comments. I would like to thanks my family, my dd, and my 2 greats colleagues (friends).  And of cause my bakes are really to go my friends. 

Check out my first order which is Rilakuma Fondant Cuppies. I will update more bakes shortly.
You can find me in sugarlanecuppies 
Freshly Bakes out from My lovely Cuppie Machine. My number fav. Devil's Chocolate with Mini Chips Cuppies
Yuppie!! Few more steps to go & my Rilakuma is ready to go ...
Finally.. It's fully completed. I may not be as good as other cake designer. But these cuppies are made with love. I just love to bake & decorate the cuppies & hope all the lovely customer will love my design a& the taste of my cuppies.
x0x0 ..

No comments:

Post a Comment