Friday, October 7, 2011

Day 56 / 55

 Well, it has been exhausted day for me yesterday been my newborn niece have arrived (October,5 ) & join our happy family. Took leave to accompanying my family members to give support to my sis thru out the day.
Though it has been a tiring day but a fruitful one... 
The first sight when I saw my little niece, I almost break in tear. "Drama right!!" Just feel that, it's so amazing & finally she is born after 10 months.
She's such a lovely little princess. She's so sweet & adorable. 
Fair, smiley & pretty ...  
Love Love Love ...

As for today, I have visited my sis again after I knock off with my family. 
This evening, I have carried her & she fell asleep in my arms. So different comparing to a boy. 
Really love this little princess .. I'm going to visit her tmr again if I have time otherwise I'm going to see her on Sat back to her home sweet home. 

I have spend my days fruitfully. How about dd? He had a great one too. 
This few days, he has been more relax. Today was his off day again. Guess what? They went to Mt Archer for BBQ... I'm wondering how was like, BBQ in SG & Mt Archer. Must be fun!
How I wish dd will be back soon so that he can visit tell me all his adventure :) and also wanted him to see little princess. Think he will love her too. Cause he loves kids. 
Hahaha ...
This is the view from Mt Archer ...
This is how they BBQ there ... 

No comments:

Post a Comment