Thursday, October 27, 2011

Day 34

Hasn't been blogging for the past 2 days. Was busy doing my stuff. How about you gals? Having lots of fun? Yuppie!!! It's 12 more min to TGIF...  
I'm going outing with my scrappie girlie. From Arab Street, Bugis to Orchard ... I'm looking forward to Orchard cause we're going for Chongqing Hotpot! Yummy !!! This is one of my fav. food..
Think of it, I missed HK hotpot so much. But will be there soon ... Hehe ... 
My dd has been busy lately so I couldn't write much about what has he been doing. But I know he's happy, doing well & eat well. Looking at all the home cook food from his album, it looks so yummy ... So I'm going to cook something this weekend too.. Hehe ..
Hope everyone will have an enjoyable weekend ahead!!!!! ... 

No comments:

Post a Comment